Twilk is a site that will create a Twitter background for you from the profile pictures of the people you follow. Actually you can choose people you follow, people who follow you, both following and followers, or just people you follow that follow you back.
I’m using the free version, but there’s a pro version for $5 a month or $40 a year that removes the ad and provides for more customization, including daily automatic updating and the ability to feature or exclude individual people. The free version also automatically tweets, “Just used twilk.com to put my Twitter followers on my Twitter background. Check it out!” for you.
What do you use for your twitter background? Did you create it yourself, hire someone to create it for you or use a service like Twilk? Are you happy with your current background?
While writing this post, I clicked around on their site (reading FAQs and getting the exact wording for the options) so long that a chat box popped up in case I had a question or needed help.
- Your Twitter username – does it make it clear to your followers who you are? (bizcommunicator.wordpress.com)
- InstaBG Delivers Instagram Backgrounds To Your Twitter Account Automagically (performancing.com)
- The Beginner Guide To Customize Your Twitter Page (maketecheasier.com)
- How to Create a Custom Twitter Background [With Video!] (hubspot.com)
- Why Small Businesses Can’t Afford Not To Use Twitter (fastgush.com)
- You CAN judge a Tweeter by their Twitter page background (bizcommunicator.wordpress.com)
- How to Choose a Great Twitter Background (lockergnome.com)