Is it worth celebrating? Have you written or read an exceptional 100th blog post?
WordPress recently provided us with end of the year reports and my blog’s one year anniversary (in April) isn’t that far away. So, I’m not sure I even need to do anything special for this post.
I haven’t posted as often as I had planned, but I am still writing. There have been some surprises along the way.
I’ve written the most about Goodreads, but I get the most hits on my Facebook and Pinterest posts. It’s a little sad to see how many hits I get on my “What happens to a Facebook profile when someone dies?” post, but I’m glad I could help.
Thanks for reading.
- The 100th post (assaadmouawad.wordpress.com)
- Yesterday’s post – 100 (leartisteboots.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Throws a Lifeline to Abandoned Splinder.com Bloggers (readwriteweb.com)
- my 100th post (puddinggirl.wordpress.com)
- Celebration (birchbark.wordpress.com)
- Read All Your Favorite Blogs in One Place (en.blog.wordpress.com)
- What are you reading? Show us with the WordPress Widget. (debsanswers.wordpress.com)