A cellular gateway is a device that allows you to use your existing landline phones to make and receive cell phone calls after canceling landline telephone service.
Ours (Xlink) uses bluetooth to connect our cell phones to the existing telephone wiring, but we previously had a wired version. You can leave your cell phone in one place, so it can be charging and still make calls in any room. You don’t have to worry about hearing your cell phone from other rooms because the gateway causes your cordless or corded phones to ring through-out the house. This makes it much simpler to receive emergency phone calls during the night and for small children to make emergency phone calls.
- Cell Phone Plans And Your Budget: Can They Get Along? (thecatalystblog.wordpress.com)
- Quick Ways to Reduce Your Expenses (money.usnews.com)
- Gotten rid of your telephone landline? What about 911 access for your kids? Talk amongst yourselves. (parenthacks.com)
- The Tech-pert: NetTalk Duo Review – Ditch Your Landline Phone Service! (savings.com)
- Cord Cutting: Has Your Home Gone Mobile? (mycricket.com)
- Does AT&T Hate You Too? (rickgessner.wordpress.com)
- SimpliSafe’s Wireless Alarm Drives A Nail in the Coffin for Landlines (prweb.com)
- Does Your Child Need a Cell Phone? (spottybanana.net)
- VTech DS6421-3 Connect to Cell Phone System Review – Perfect For Using Your Cell Phone As a Landline (scrapsofmygeeklife.com)
- magicJack Plus: No Computer Required (lockergnome.com)
- Get Ready for the Next “Big Thing”: Landline Connections (crawfordpr.com)