Please add yours in the comments.
My wants and wishes for Pinterest include:
- Communicate better including answering emails and answering questions on facebook and twitter.
- Write more useful blog posts.
- Create an Android app.
- Make it easier to know if you’ve already pinned an image.
- Give us better ways to connect with each other, such as groups or forums.
- Let us sort and rearrange pins on a board
- Stop showing empty boards on a search; let us sort the results.
- Make it easier to see, sort and filter our followers and following.
- Make it easier to find people and companies on Pinterest.
- Give us a way to share or recommend pinners and boards.
- Let us have a private hidden board.
- Let us hide boards temporarily – I want to put the Christmas boards in the attic.
- Only pin from original sources.
- Pin from the exact blog post or image not the general website.
- Enter better descriptions to make things easier to find.
- Use categories
- If your board title isn’t obvious add a description.
From Everyone Else:
- Don’t dismiss the site as being for women only, men use it too.
- Businesses can use Pinterest too.
- Add images that can be pinned to your blogs and websites.
What did I forget? Let me know in the comments. Also let me know about any businesses or blogs using Pinterest that you recommend following, I may feature them in a future post.
P.S. It’s hard to write blog posts about Pinterest without getting distracted while researching.
- Pinterest and Facebook Engagement Strategies (engagesocially.wordpress.com)
- Why Do Geek Moms Like Pinterest? (wired.com)
- Pinterest: A Beginner’s Guide to the Hot New Social Network (mashable.com)
- Pinterest and Bed and Breakfasts (chefforfeng.wordpress.com)
- Where is it on Pinterest? (debsanswers.wordpress.com)
- What’s popular on Pinterest? (debsanswers.wordpress.com)
- How can I contact Pinterest? (debsanswers.wordpress.com)
- How are you using Pinterest? (debsanswers.wordpress.com)
- Dear Pinterest: I find YOU interesting (peoplemakinggood.com)